7

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Delays

I haven't had time to work on the Jag for a while now. First I resprayed my Mercedes 450SL into the signalred. It looks so much better now than the partly faded yellow.





Secondly and more importantly my wonderful daughter Agneta was born on the 15/12:

As there is no room for her in the back of the Merc it is now for sale.

I have had some time to work on the Jag recently though. I have fitted the XJ6 Series III brake master cylinder and pedal box to the firewall. I will upload some pictures in my next post. I am facing a problem that there was not enough room in the engine bay to move the pedal box far enough to the right to align the brake pedal with the accelerator. This is caused by the bend to the left in the pedal arm. I am hoping that the pedal arms on the manual cars are straight and that I can source one. Otherwise I will have to heat and straighten the existing arm.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home