7

Friday, March 10, 2006

Jaguar Restoration Tale

Hello world!
The purpose of this blog is to document the purchase and restoration of one of this beautiful cars. I never thought that I would ever blog since I thought it was a bit pretentious to expect other people to be interested in what you do. But after spending hours on the web trying to learn as much as possible about these cars I realized that the best information out there is from fellow Jaguar owners sharing their experiences. So I decided to start this blog to hopefully help other people out there who are going through the same challenges which I will undoubtedly experience during this project.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andreas...An excellent idea posting the trials & tribulation of Jag restoration onto the net. Can you set me up to receive an automatic update when you add more to the site.

7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home