7

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Megasquirt Arrived

I have finally got around to ordering my Megasquirt Engine Management System. I also bought the stimulator so I can play around with the Tuning software before applying it to the engine. I bought both of them assembled as I have realised I will never find the time to assemble them myself. I bought them from Shore Electronics in QLD, Australia. They arrived beautifully assembled and Kendall has been very helpful and even threw in a Air temp sensor for free. I can highly recommend purchasing from them. This is their contact details:
Shore Electronics
1 Link Street
Toowoomba 4350.
QLD Australia
phone 07 46321888
shoreelectronics@westnet.com.au

This is a picture of the partly disassembled 3.8 engine. The pic turned out to be quite artistic (by mistake) in my point of view. I just had a halogen floodlight directed at the engine bay while taking some pics to remember where everything goes once it is time to reassemble. My digital camera couldn't cope with the difference in light hence the nice contrasts in the pic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you got this car running? What sort of fuel milage are you seeing with the XK engine and megasquirt?

10:09 pm  
Blogger Jason said...

I'm planing to add Megasquirt to my E-type, and I'm Looking for VE maps for the 4.2L xk engine. How did the tuning go? what base maps did you start with?

6:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home